Major factors requirements for the clients customers:
- – Cooperation with the supplier at the least 3 months;
- – Positive payments history with your company;
- – New competitive advantages;
- – Regular and stable purchases of goods.
Cost of factoring services:
The cost of factoring for companies dependent on the borrower’s financial stability, the number of debtors who are accepted for the factoring services, deferred payment terms specified in a supply contract, etс. It consists of two parts:
- – Financing charges – 24% per year;
- – Administration fee – 0.5% of the invoices for delivered goods.
You can see a set of documents which is to be provided by the client for the conclusion of the factoring contract.